Grampians Community Health welcomes people who are intersex, gender diverse and of all sexualities.
We are an inclusive health services provider of counselling and other primary health and community support services. We work hard to ensure that our services are safe and inclusive for everyone.
You can make an appointment with us on (03) 5358 7400 or click the links below to access other useful websites.
- Latrobe University Resources
- Val's Cafe
- GLBTI Resources - Far West Community Legal Centre
- Rainbow Network
- Gay & Lesbian Health Victoria
- LGBTI support - Beyond Blue
- National LGBTI Health Alliance
- Foundations for carers
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) health and wellbeing
- Transgender Victoria