Support service co-designed by consumers, for consumers
Who is it for?
Connecting2community is available for people from the age of 18-65.
If you have a mental health condition, but are not yet connected to a supportive health service, you may be eligible for Connecting2community. You also need to answer yes to these questions.
- Living in the Western Primary Health Network catchment area
- Living with a mental health condition
- Goal and recovery focused
- Not acutely unwell
- Aged between 18-65 years old
- Currently not participating in the NDIS
- Eligible for NDIS but waiting for an access decision or your plan to begin
What is it about?
This program provides people with opportunities and support to connect to their local community.
Who provides this services?
The program is provided by Grampians Community Health and Ballarat Community Health .
This program is supported by Western Victorian Primary Health Network (PHN) under the Australian Government’s Primary Health Networks Program.