FEEDBACK – “Complaints, Compliments, Comments & Suggestions”

Your feedback is important to us.  Please take the time to let us know about your experience so we can improve our service.

How do I make a complaint or a suggestion?

Click here and tell us how we are doing

It’s Ok to speak up and make a complaint to Grampians Community Health.

We want to do the best we can for you and learn from any mistakes made.

This video is a guide for you to make a complaint about Grampians Community Health or our staff that support you.

So if you have a complaint, speak up and let us know.  If something is wrong we really want to know about it.

Download the script version or listen to audio below.

Speak directly to the staff member involved or fill in a complaints form at reception on any site or fill in the online form.  Provide contact details so we can reply to you.

We can provide assistance for you to lodge your complaint, or help you to find an advocate who will assist you in having your complaint heard.

What happens next?

When we receive a complaint it is our responsibility to:

  • Acknowledge receipt within 24 working hours
  • Conduct a fair, unbiased investigation
  • Ensure your complaint can be lodged without fear of retribution
  • Inform you of the outcome of your complaint

Unresolved Complaints

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint contact the Chief Executive Officer in writing addressed to:

 “Confidential” The CEO – Grampians Community Health – 8-22 Patrick Street Stawell 3380

Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC)

If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC:

Fill out a complaint form online at or

Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm  Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint

Office of the Public Advocate

Level 436 Lonsdale Street – Melbourne   VIC   3000

Phone: 03 9603 9500 Free call: 1800 136 829

Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission

A free service for people to raise a concern or make a complaint about the quality of care or services provided through Australian Government funded aged care.  Complaints and concerns can be lodged online, by phone, or in writing.

NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission

An independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services.
Complaints can be made about:

NDIS services or supports that were not provided in a safe and respectful way.
NDIS services and supports that were not delivered to an appropriate standard.
How an NDIS provider has managed a complaint about services or supports provided to an NDIS participant.

Mental Health Complaints Commission

An independent body that can assist with complaints about mental health community support services if they are not funded by the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)

The Victim’s Charter

If you have been a victim of crime, you have the right to be treated with dignity and respect. As a support agency, GCH will comply with the Victims’ Charter principles.  Complaints relating to the Charter will be managed through our complaints process.   If you are not satisfied with our response:

Call:  1800 010 017