WE CAN HELP YOU!
Our Non-residential Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation program is a supportive, safe and confidential environment.
MAKE A CHANGE and take one small step to improve your life and overall health. Join us for an eight week non-judgmental, culturally safe and confidential program.
We can help you to:
- set small steps to improve overall health
- manage daily life and relationships
- improve stress and anxiety
- identify and prevent relapses
- reconnect to the community
- apply simple money management tools
How do I make an appointment with Grampians Community Health?
Please contact the Intake Worker on 03 5358 7400 to receive a referral and make an appointment.