Grampians Community Health Board Director Applications.
An opportunity to make a difference for people in our community.
Are you keen to make a difference for your community by being part of a dynamic and progressive not for profit community health service?
Do you have skills in strategy, clinical governance, risk and compliance, health policy planning or finance?
Grampians Community Health is looking for interested people to join the Board of Directors. We are seeking candidates who:
- Are passionate about community health and wellbeing.
- Have experience in business, health, government or the not-for-profit/community sector.
- Can provide an appropriate level of strategic oversight and guidance to support the CEO and the organisation.
- Can contribute ideas to respond to strategic challenges faced by community organisations.
- Have a sound understanding of best practice corporate governance.
- Can oversee financial performance against budgets and an understanding of community sector funding arrangements.
- Understand clinical risk and continuous quality improvement.
- Are willing and able to commit the time to meet the responsibilities of this voluntary role.
Nominations close on the 4th October 2021. For more information or to receive a Board nomination pack please contact
- Board Chair: Melissa Morris on 0437 941 503 or email@example.com
- Executive Assistant: Sarah Sargeant on 53587400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will commence after the GCH AGM in November 2021.
Please note: it is not necessary to hold experience in all the above; one or more is sufficient to submit an expression of interest – or have a discussion.