You can be more than part of your community – be someone making a difference for people in your community
Situated in the heart of the picturesque Grampians and Wimmera regions, Grampians Community Health employs over 160 staff at three sites located at Stawell (main office), Horsham and Ararat.
We provide a safe, inclusive and respectful environment that values culture, beliefs, values, gender identity and capacity. We are compassionate, inclusive, professional, courageous and empowering.
Grampians Community Health offers a diverse range of employment opportunities and is seeking qualified and experienced professionals looking for a rewarding career, who are passionate about their work and committed to improving the lives of members of the community.
Grampians Community Health has generous salary packaging benefits up to $15,900 for personal expenses and meal and entertainment expenses in addition to salary and access to ATO Remote Housing Allowance (for eligible place of residence). Salary packaging is an Australian Taxation Office approved means of restructuring your salary to reduce your taxation.
See how you can benefit from salary packaging at Grampians Community Health here with the online calculator
Note: this is an arrangement between the Employee and the GCH Salary packaging provider. The employee will meet any costs or liabilities associated with these requirements during the period of their employment
Working from home
Grampians Community Health is progressive with offering the capacity for many of our staff to work remotely from their homes where the service delivery allows for it. Access to information technology is provided to allow you the flexibility of working from home while remaining connected to Grampians Community Health staff, supervision and management.
Grampians Community Health values our employees by supporting professional development to develop the knowledge and skills of our staff to better meet the needs of our clients. Clinical supervision is provided for all staff who require it for their professional practice.
Eligible staff may purchase up to 20 days additional leave in a financial year.
Employee Assistance Program
Grampians Community Health recognises the importance of providing support for staff members experiencing personal or work related issues and concerns to maintain a safe and healthy working environment. Support is provided through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which offers free confidential, professional assistance to staff members.
All Grampians Community Health employees are required to hold a:
- Current National Police Check (no more than 3 months old from date of issue)
- Working with Children Check
(These checks will be carried out at the expense of Grampians Community Health if required)
- Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme application
And provide proof of qualifications before commencement
How to apply for a position
Note: applications that do not address the key selection criteria will not be considered for interview
To be considered for an interview all applications must include:
- A written letter of application
- Separately addressed key selection criteria
- Current resume
- Current referee list (including relationship to referee)
Completed applications for vacancies must be forwarded by 12pm of the closing date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or forwarded by mail headed with the vacancy title to: Employment, Grampians Community Health, 8-22 Patrick Street, Stawell VIC 3380
Current employment vacancies
- Casual Customer Engagement Officer - Key Selection Criteria - closes 30 Nov 2020 [DOCX 34 KB]
- Casual Customer Engagement Officer - Position Description - closes 30 Nov 2020 [PDF 159 KB]
- NDIS Data Processing and Management Worker - Key Selection Criteria - closes 16 Nov 2020 [DOCX 34 KB]
- NDIS Data Processing and Management Worker - Position Description - closes 16 Nov 2020 [PDF 150 KB]
- Movement Disorder Nurse - Key Selection Criteria - closes 16 Nov 2020 [DOCX 35 KB]
- Movement Disorder Nurse - Position Description - closes 16 Nov 2020 [PDF 153 KB]
- Health Promotion Officer - Key Selection Criteria - closes 16 Nov 2020 [DOCX 35 KB]
- Health Promotion Officer - Position Description - closes 16 Nov 2020 [PDF 153 KB]